Goodbye 2013, you shan’t be missed.
After a year you would not wish upon your vanquished enemies, I have decided to wipe the slate clean. As such, I have removed everything from the MCD blog. Not to forget, that is not possible, but to move on, to remember and to see the beauty in life and this world.
As a distraction to writing my book, (because I need more distractions) I will be working on a series of essays for my Blog to remind me to look, listen and pay attention to the world around me. To look at what can sometimes appear mundane, and see something great, something fantastic, something spectacular!
I have set a target of one post per month, to be published on the 21st of each month. The 12 for 21 will consist of:
- The necessity for the beauty AND the ugly.
- What makes makes a good book/film. And where they both go wrong … and right.
- Defining and comparing what makes Rock and Pop music. Without discussing music (too much).
- Reading and writing – in particular, does reading a lot make you a better writer, or just sound like everyone else?
- Is it exceptional? Is it extraordinary?
That should get me going for a while. In no particular order and subject to change at the whim of the author. Hope you enjoy the journey as much as I am looking forward to it.